Sunday’s Nude-ish Karma Class was a ton of fun, thanks to everyone who could make it. I made this asana practice a little more informative and a little less serious than I’ve been making them. As I’ve been attempting to embrace taking myself less seriously, it feels like a reflection of my personality to laugh it off as I have been. This session had a few people who joined via Zoom. You can always join us via Zoom for most of the Broz Fitness classes.
This class incorporates a mix of Restorative Yoga, the Yoga for Weightlifters sequences I’ve been making, as well as the Nude-ish Yoga sequencing we have been doing in Nude-ish Yoga Classes. I wanted to incorporate traditional restorative techniques such as Bridge Pose with blocks. As well, we use blocks to find deeper relaxation in our pigeon pose movements. All-in-all, this Beginner yoga sequence gets the body moving for a Sunday afternoon.
- I’m wearing Andrew Christian undergarments from www.andrewchristian.com.
- Tonight I’m practicing on a yoga mat from Gaiam.com. You can find all sorts of yoga accessories by Gaiam.com including blocks, straps, mats, bolsters, and blankets.
(Really though! It’s the link that matters, as it places a cookie on your computer from which my affiliate networks are able to determine that you’ve purchased after clicking on my links.)
Today I move through:
- Warrior 1;
- Warrior 2;
- Changing Perspectives;
- Prasarita Padottanasana;
- Bridge Pose with a Block;
- Half-Pigeon Pose Variations;
- Dancing Shiva variations.