In this edition of the Bear Basics, we turn the camera to HD while you can catch our usual livestreams and other videos at the Broz Fitness YouTube Channel. Workout, Bro. That’s what we’re doing today. As the last few weeks I have primarily been working with yoga, I want to return to teaching some lifting videos. Today, Dannae joined me for a legs workout using supersets. Supersets are a little more challenging and I would advise only intermediate to advanced lifters should consider doing them.
I’m part of the lululemon collective and will receive a commission if you make a purchase through the links below: https://lululemon.prf.hn/l/6na02q4.
Today’s workout was a follow-up from the bedtime class where I had us lifting. Moreover, getting into more complex movements may not be appropriate for everyone, and that’s okay. Find variations based on what we move through.
In this class we move through:
- Hip Thrusts / Forward or Backward Lunges
- Deadlifts / Squat Jumps
- Bicep Curls / Glutei Kickbacks
- Preacher Curls / Leg Lifts
Help keep my Yoga Practice financially accessible for all and support LGBTQIA-friendly brands by making purchases (from which I will receive commission) for gear and equipment through my links.
- I’m wearing Andrew Christian briefs from www.andrewchristian.com.
- I’m practicing on a yoga mat and with yoga blocks you can find at Manduka.
- I’m part of the lululemon collective and will receive a commission if you make a purchase through the links below: https://lululemon.prf.hn/l/6na02q4.
- Pick up dumbbells and other weight training equipment: Shop SPRI’s Weight Resistance Training Equipment.
- Find my Naked Drake Yoga playlist and my Gay Rap playlist at Apple Music: Get 70 million songs free for 3 months with Apple Music.
(Really though! It’s the link that matters, as they move your computer through a sequence whereby the targeted website places cookie on your computer from which my affiliates are able to determine that you’ve purchased after clicking on my links.)
Adaptive Yoga is an important skill for everyone to know as they approach their yoga practice because it can influence how you provide support for your body. Often times, I feel so stubborn when I am practicing: I need to look good without props. But adding in some blocks to your practice can really changeContinue reading “Standing Splits | Adaptive Yoga | Blocks”
In the Yoga class focusing on the glutei this week, I move us through a series of asana intended to get at the thighs. We work the hamstrings and the gluteal muscles throughout this vinyasa. This is a little more challenging than our usual asana practice. If you have not taken a moment or doContinue reading “Growing Gluteal Muscles | Intermediate Naked Yoga”
The cold is upon us in Denver. With the cold outside, I’m finding it more critical to stay warm with varied yoga sequences. I had specific movements on my mind, and I wanted to make sure that we got to them while using adaptive yoga techniques. In this instance, we work a lot with YogaContinue reading “Yoga for Runners | Beginner Yoga”