In today’s superset chest workout, Alan works through a three different pieces of a superset. You can see more at the Broz Fitness YouTube Channel.
I wrote today’s workout to target the upper chest and the triceps. I frequently group the upper chest and the triceps as a part of my lifting week. Although I do this workout using a barbell and bumper plates which you can follow along to at the gym, you can also use dumbbells appropriate to your strength when you’re sitting there playing video games.
This workout also includes a cable machine. You can find those at your local gym or you can look up a variation for tricep kickbacks using dumbbells and lat raises with dumbbells. Make sure that you’re using the proper amount of weight.
|Part 1 x2||Barbell Incline Bench Press x12||Push-Ups x12|
|Part 2 x2||Barbell Bench Press x12||Leg Lifts x12|
|Part 3 x2||Tricep Pull-Downs x12||Single- Arm Cable Pec Fly|
Help keep my Workouts financially accessible for all and support LGBTQIA-friendly brands by making purchases (from which I will receive commission) for gear and equipment through my links.
- I’m wearing Andrew Christian briefs from www.andrewchristian.com.
- I’m part of the lululemon collective and will receive a commission if you make a purchase through the links below: https://lululemon.prf.hn/l/6na02q4.
- Pick up dumbbells and other weight training equipment: Shop SPRI’s Weight Resistance Training Equipment.
- If lifting isn’t really your thing, Home Sweet Home Gym. Get Free Shipping on the Bowflex C6 Bike. Ends 11/16.
(Really though! It’s the link that matters, as they move your computer through a sequence whereby the targeted website places cookie on your computer from which my affiliates are able to determine that you’ve purchased after clicking on my links.)
Today’s Chest Superset:
- Standing Splits | Adaptive Yoga | BlocksAdaptive Yoga is an important skill for everyone to know as they approach their yoga practice because it can influence how you provide supportContinue reading “Standing Splits | Adaptive Yoga | Blocks”
- Growing Gluteal Muscles | Intermediate Naked YogaIn the Yoga class focusing on the glutei this week, I move us through a series of asana intended to get at the thighs.Continue reading “Growing Gluteal Muscles | Intermediate Naked Yoga”
- Yoga for Runners | Beginner YogaThe cold is upon us in Denver. With the cold outside, I’m finding it more critical to stay warm with varied yoga sequences. IContinue reading “Yoga for Runners | Beginner Yoga”
- Biceps (and Legs) | Dumbbell Superset WorkoutTrainer’s Notes: Today’s workout focused instead on the arms (biceps) rather than the legs. We worked on our legs by focusing on bicep exercisesContinue reading “Biceps (and Legs) | Dumbbell Superset Workout”
- Downward Facing Dog | Adaptive Yoga | BlocksAdaptive Yoga is an important skill for everyone to know as they approach their yoga practice because it can influence how you provide supportContinue reading “Downward Facing Dog | Adaptive Yoga | Blocks”