Welcome to Broz Fitness; Welcome to Naked Yoga. You can see more at the Broz Fitness YouTube channel.
In today’s superset workout, Alan works though a three part superset targeting the chest and triceps. Grab some dumbbells and a surface upon which to workout.
PLEASE NOTE: Make sure you talk to your doctor before you engage in physical activity. If you’ve never previously done a superset workout, I very highly suggest you break this down.
Not all of my workouts are designed for every body and that is okay! Reach out and let me see what I can do to make something more accessible for you.
Follow Broz Fitness
We get a little heavy in today’s workout with more weight and more active movements. I tried to design this one around incorporating functional movements, those movements you make in everyday life. I also incorporate yoga to target the legs even though we are working through chest and triceps. By incorporating movement targeting the legs immediately after we work the upper body, we can promote increased blood flow.
Help keep my Workouts financially accessible for all and support LGBTQIA-friendly brands by making purchases (from which I will receive commission) for gear and equipment through my links.
- I’m wearing Andrew Christian briefs from www.andrewchristian.com.
- I’m part of the lululemon collective and will receive a commission if you make a purchase through the links below: https://lululemon.prf.hn/l/6na02q4.
- Pick up dumbbells and other weight training equipment: Shop SPRI’s Weight Resistance Training Equipment.
- If lifting isn’t really your thing, Home Sweet Home Gym. Get Free Shipping on the Bowflex C6 Bike. Ends 11/16.
(Really though! It’s the link that matters, as they move your computer through a sequence whereby the targeted website places cookie on your computer from which my affiliates are able to determine that you’ve purchased after clicking on my links.)
|Part 1 x2||Floor Press x12||Push-Ups x12|
|Part 2 x2||Decline Press x12||Tricep Kickbacks x12|
|Part 3 x2||Prone Cobra x12||Leg Lifts x12|
I also wrote this workout as part of an overall workout plan targeting the chest and legs as primary sites of muscle growth. Although the overall plan will get at every part of the body, we’ll work through approximately 28 days of supersets.
Thanks for following today’s workout. Check out our latest gear reviews or follow along for more workouts.
- Growing Gluteal Muscles | Intermediate Naked YogaIn the Yoga class focusing on the glutei this week, I move us through a series of asana intended to get at the thighs. We work the hamstrings and the gluteal muscles throughout this vinyasa. This is a little more challenging than our usual asana practice. If you have not taken a moment or doContinue reading “Growing Gluteal Muscles | Intermediate Naked Yoga”
- Biceps (and Legs) | Dumbbell Superset WorkoutTrainer’s Notes: Today’s workout focused instead on the arms (biceps) rather than the legs. We worked on our legs by focusing on bicep exercises that incorporated leg movements. Most importantly, ensure that you are choosing the proper weight for your body right now. In yoga, we have the principle of Non-Violence, Ahisma, which we doContinue reading “Biceps (and Legs) | Dumbbell Superset Workout”
- Resistance Training | Chest and Triceps | Barbell and CableToday’s chest workout focused on triceps and the upper chest. I wanted to isolate the top of my chest in order to promote more growth as I went through today’s superset. Some of the photos below have been from previous workouts. You can see my review of the lululemon shorts I’m wearing here. Triceps Push-UpsContinue reading “Resistance Training | Chest and Triceps | Barbell and Cable”
- HIIT Workout 1 | HamstringsToday’s workout includes a High Intensity Interval Training round and a set of Dumbbell Exercises. This workout is for an intermediate lifter. Caution is advised if you are new to lifting. If you have any questions, you can always reach out to us here or on social media below. Because this workout also targets theContinue reading “HIIT Workout 1 | Hamstrings”
- 13-Minute Workout, Day 3: Legs and BicepsWelcome to Broz Fitness; Welcome to Naked Yoga. You can see more at the Broz Fitness YouTube channel. In today’s workout, we join Alan for a 13-minute Dumbbell workout incorporating functional movements that we typically see in our everyday life. Trainer’s Notes PLEASE NOTE: Make sure you talk to your doctor before you engage inContinue reading “13-Minute Workout, Day 3: Legs and Biceps”